List Price: $12.99
Sale Price: $6.48
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
This interactive, activity book talks, sings and comes to life with 30+ amazing, super-fun replay able activities covering Space Science and Thinking Like a Scientist to support 1st grade core and life skills.
- Experience out-of-this-world fun while exploring space science skills and learning how to think like a scientist. Teaches 15 1st grade space science skills including identifying constellations, knowing types of galaxies, identifying phases of the moon and more.
- Travel to space to explore space science with far-out surprises. Learn about stars, constellations, supernovas and more through mazes, quizzes and word searches. Get suited up for a space mission, learn about the parts of a space craft and explore how astronauts prepare for space.
- Blast off on a shuttle to the International Space Station to learn what astronauts do all day. Pilot the Mars Rover to explore what's on the surface of Mars. Explore the 8 planets, asteroid belt and the sun while learning far-out facts and playing a Beat the Clock game.
- Space Science is for Level 4: 1st Grade. Perfect for ages 5-7. Works With: LeapStart Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten, LeapStart Kindergarten & 1st Grade. (Sold separately.)
- Includes 30+ replayable activities and 25+ reward stickers. Skills learned include earth & space science, history, physical science, thinking like a scientist.